James Frederick Leckman MD
Neison Harris Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Pediatrics and of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Office of International Medical Student Education
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration
Office of Student ResearchWomen & Child HealthMiddle East StudiesChild Study Center: Tourette’s Syndrome & Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders; Family, Genetic and Molecular Research; NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders; Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program; Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program; Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training | Pediatrics | Psychiatry: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Research Clinic
Child and adolescent psychiatry; Tourette's syndrome; Obsessive/compulsive disorder (OCD) more...
- B.A., College of Wooster, 1969
- M.D., University of New Mexico, 1973
- Leckman JF. Tic disorders. BMJ. 2012; 344-345
- Leckman JF. Thank goodness for Uncle Sam and the NIMH Intramural Program. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2011;50(9):851-3.
- Gordon I, Martin C, Feldman R, Leckman JF. Oxytocin and Social Motivation. Dev Cogn Neurosci. 2011; 1(4):471-493.