Jonathan S Bogan MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology) and of Cell Biology
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Yale Medical Group
Internal Medicine: Endocrinology: Diabetes Center | Diabetes Endocrinology Research Center
Protein trafficking; ubiquitin-like modification; cell structure; insulin signaling; type 2 diabetes; metabolic diseases more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1986
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1992
- Bogan JS, Rubin BR, Yu C, Löffler MG, Orme CM, Belman JP, McNally LJ, Hao M, and Cresswell JC. Endoproteolytic Cleavage of TUG Protein Regulates GLUT4 Glucose Transporter Translocation. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2012; 287:23932-23947.
- Bogan JS. Regulation of Glucose Transporter Translocation in Health and Diabetes. Annual Review of Biochemistry 2012; 81:507–32.
- Orme CM and Bogan JS. The Ubiquitin Regulatory X (UBX) Domain-containing Protein TUG Regulates the p97 ATPase and Resides at the Endoplasmic Reticulum–Golgi Intermediate Compartment. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2012; 287:6679-6692.