James Douglas Jamieson MD, PhD
Professor of Cell Biology; Special Advisor, MD/PhD Program
Departments & Organizations
Endocrine pancreas; Secretory pathways; Lung development more...
- M.D., University of British Columbia, 1960
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1966
- M.A., Yale University, 1975
- Van Weeren L, de Graff AM, Jamieson JD, Batenburg JJ, and Valentijn JA. (2004) Rab 3D and actin reveal distinct lamellar body subpopulations in alveolar epithelial cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 30:288-295
- Jena BP, Gumkowski F, Fischer von Mollard G, Jahn R, Jamieson JD. (1994) Redistribution of a rab-3 like GTP binding protein from secretory granules to the Golgi complex in pancreatic acinar cells during regulated exocytosis. J Cell Biol. 124: 43-53.
- Valentijn JA, Valentijn K, Pastore LM, and Jamieson JD. (2000) Actin coating of secretory granules during regulated exocytosis correlates with the release of rab3D. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 97:1091-1095