Leah McArthur Ferrucci Ph.D., M.P.H.
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Skin cancer; indoor tanning; modifiable cancer risk factors; cancer survivorship; colorectal cancer, nutritional epidemiology more...
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2006
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2009
- Troche JR, Ferrucci LM, Cartmel B, Leffell DJ, Bale AE, Mayne ST. Systemic glucocorticoids and basal cell carcinoma in young people. Annals of Epi. In Press.
- Ferrucci LM, Cartmel B, Molinaro AM, Leffell DJ, Bale AE, Mayne ST. Tea, coffee, and caffeine and early-onset basal cell carcinoma in a case-control study. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2014 Jul;23(4):296-302.
- Cartmel B, Ferrucci LM, Spain P, Bale AE, Pagoto SL, Leffell DJ, Gelernter J, Mayne ST. Indoor tanning and tanning dependence in young people after a diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma. JAMA Dermatol. 2013 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print]