Cary P Gross MD
Professor of Medicine (General Medicine), of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Program for Biomedical EthicsCancer Prevention and Control | COPPER CenterSchool of Public HealthInternal Medicine: Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation (CORE); General Internal Medicine: Primary Care Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
Cancer policy; Health policy; Comparative effectiveness; Cancer outcomes; Research ethics and integrity more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1989
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1993
- Gross CP, Long JB, Ross JS, Abu-Khalaf MM, Wang R, Killelea BK, Gold HT, Chagpar AB, Ma X. The Cost of Breast Cancer Screening in the Medicare Population. JAMA Internal Med. 2013 11;173(3):220-6.
- Greysen SR, Johnson D, Kind T, Chretien KC, Gross CP, Young A, Chaudhry HJ. Exploring Standards for Online Professionalism: A national study of state medical board propensity to investigate reported violations. Ann Internal Med. 2013;158(2):124-30.
- Yu JB, Soulos PR, Herrin J, Cramer LD, Potosky AL, Roberts KB, Gross CP. Proton versus Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer: Patterns of Care and Early Toxicity. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013;105 (1):25-32.