Andrea Hope Weinberger PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Women's Health Research at Yale
Cancer Center, Yale: Cancer Prevention and Control
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Yale Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory | Psychology Section | Addictions, Division of | Women's Behavioral Health Research, Division of | Yale Translational Center to Develop Gender-Sensitive Treatment for Tobacco Dependence
Nicotine dependence; Smoking cessation; Smoking relapse; Withdrawal; Gender differences; Co-morbidity; Expectancies; Treatment Development more...
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1995
- Ph.D., University of South Florida, 2004
- Weinberger, A.H., Pilver, C.E., Desai, R., Mazure, C.M., & McKee, S.A. (2012). The relationship of major depressive disorder and gender to changes in smoking for current and former smokers: Longitudinal evaluation of the U.S. population. Addiction, 107, 1847-1856.
- Weinberger, A.H., McKee, S.A., & George, T.P. (2012). Smoking cue reactivity in adult smokers with and without depression: A pilot study. The American Journal on Addictions, 21, 136-144
- Weinberger, A.H., & McKee, S.A. (2012) Gender differences in smoking following an implicit mood induction. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 14(5), 621-625.