Theodore R Holford PhD
Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics) and Professor of Statistics
Departments & Organizations
Development and application of statistical methods in health research; Methodology for the analysis of spatial and temporal trends in disease more...
- B.A., Andrews University, 1969
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1973
- Holford, T.R., Levy, D.T. Comparing the adequacy of carcinogenesis models in estimating U.S. population rates for lung cancer mortality. Risk Analysis 32: S179-S189, 2012.
- Holford, T.R., Ebisu, K., McKay, L., Oh, C., Zhang, T. Yale Lung Cancer Model. Risk Analysis 32: S151-S165, 2012.
- Holford, T.R., Clark, L. Development of the counterfactual smoking histories used to assess the effects of tobacco control. Risk Analysis 32: S39-S50, 2012