Richard E Carson PhD
Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and of Biomedical Engineering; Director, Yale PET Center; Director of Graduate Studies, Biomedical Engineering
Departments & Organizations
Positron emission tomography (PET) modeling and physics; Tracer kinetic modeling methods and parametric imaging techniques for PET tracers; Application of receptors ligands to assess neurotransmitter dynamic; 3D and 4D PET image reconstruction; Medical imaging more...
- Ph.D., University of California at Los Angeles, 1983
- B.S., Brown University, 6/1977
- Fung EK, Carson RE, Cerebral blood flow with [15O]water PET using image-derived input functions and MR-defined carotid centerlines, Phys Med Biol, 58:1903-1923, PMC3626495, 2013
- Sandiego CM, Weinzimmer D, Carson RE, Optimization of PET-MR Registrations for nonhuman primates using mutual information measures: A Multi-transform Method, Neuroimage, 64:571-581, 2013.
- Yan J, Planeta-Wilson B, Carson RE, Direct 4D PET list mode parametric reconstruction with a novel EM algorithm, IEEE Trans Med Imag, 31:2213-2223, PMC3660152, 2012