Peter M. Glazer MD, PhD
Robert E. Hunter Professor of Therapeutic Radiology and Professor of Genetics; Chair, Department of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Cancer Center, Yale: Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
Skin Diseases Research Center, Yale
Therapeutic Radiology: Radiobiology
Gene targeting and gene therapy; Genetic instability in cancer; Mutagenesis; DNA repair; Radiation resistance; Cellular responses to radiation more...
- M.D., Yale University, 1987
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1987
- Shahbazian D, Bindra RS, Kluger HM, Glazer PM. (2013) Radiation sensitivity and sensitization in melanoma.Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2013 Jul 22.
- Hansen JE, Chan G, Liu Y, Hegan DC, Dalal S, Dray E, Kwon Y, Xu Y, Xu X, Peterson-Roth E, Geiger E, Liu Y, Gera J, Sweasy JB, Sung P, Rockwell S, Nishimura RN, Weisbart RH and Glazer PM: Targeting cancer with a lupus autoantibody. Sci Transl Med. 2012 Oct 24;4 (157) :157ra142. PMID: 23100628
- McNeer NA, Schleifman EB, Cuthbert A, Brehm M, Jackson A, Cheng C, Anandalingam K, Kumar P, Shultz LD, Greiner DL, Mark Saltzman W and Glazer PM: Systemic delivery of triplex-forming PNA and donor DNA by nanoparticles mediates site-specific genome editing of human hematopoietic cells in vivo. Gene Ther. 2012 Oct 18; Epub 2012 Oct 18. PMID: 23076379