Herta H Chao MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Departments & Organizations
Prostate cancer; androgen deprivation therapy; cognitive function; lung cancer; phospho-inositol-3 kinase pathway as a drug target more...
- M.D., University of Goettingen, Germany, 1994
- Ph.D., Max Planck Institut, 1995
- Chao HH-A, Luo X, Chang JLK, Li C-SR (2009). Activation of the Pre-Supplementary Motor Area but not Inferior Prefrontal Cortex in Association with Short Stop Signal Reaction Time - An Intra-subject Analysis. BMC Neuroscience
- Chao HH-A, Schwartz AR, Hersh J, Hunnibell L, Jackson GL, Dawn T. Provenzale DT, Schlosser J, Stapleton LM, Zullig LL, Rose MG (2009). Improving Colorectal Cancer Screening and Care in the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System. Clinical Colorectal Cancer 8(1):22-8.
- Li C-SR, Chao HH-A, Lee TW (2009) The neural correlates of speeded compared to delayed responses in a stop signal task: an indirect analogue of risk taking and association with an anxiety trait. Cerebral Cortex (4):839-48. Epub 2008 Aug 4.