Faye A Rogers PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Breast cancer; Drug design; Altered helical structures; Cancer and genomic instability; DNA repair and apoptosis more...
- B.S., Andrews University, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Maryland at Baltimore, 1998
- Rogers, F.A., Hu, R.H., Milstone, L.M. (2012) Local delivery of gene-modifying triplex-forming molecules to epidermis. J. Invest. Dermatol.
- Rogers, F.A., Lin, S.S., Hegan, D.C., Krause, D.S., Glazer, P.M. (2012) Targeted gene modification of hematopoietic progenitor cells in mice following systemic administration of a PNA-peptide conjugate. Molecular Therapy 20(1):109-18.
- Lonkar P, Kim KH, Kuan JY, Chin JY, Rogers FA, Knauert MP, Kole R, Nielsen PE, Glazer PM.Targeted correction of a thalassemia-associated beta-globin mutation induced by pseudo-complementary peptide nucleic acids. Nucleic Acids Res. 2009 Jun;37(11):3635-44. Epub 2009 Apr 13.