David Joel Carlson PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Biological optimization of radiation therapy; Tumor hypoxia and reoxygenation effects; Proton and heavy ion radiotherapy; Functional imaging; DNA damage and repair; Motion management; 4D imaging and treatment strategies; Prostate cancer; Lung cancer more...
- B.A., Middlebury College, 2002
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2006
- Shuryak I, Carlson DJ, Brown JM, Brenner DJ. High-dose and fractionation effects in stereotactic radiation therapy: analysis of tumor control data from 2,965 patients. Radiother. Oncol. In Press (2015).
- Polster L, Schuemann J, Rinaldi I, Burigo L, McNamara AL, Stewart RD, Attili A, Carlson DJ, Sato T, Méndez JR, Faddegon B, Perl J, Paganetti H. Extension of TOPAS for the simulation of proton radiation effects considering molecular and cellular endpoints. Phys. Med. Biol. In Press (2015).
- Zheng M, Collier L, Bois F, Kelada OJ, Hammond K, Ropchan J, Akula MR , Carlson DJ, Kabalka GW, Huang Y. Synthesis of [18F]-FMISO in a flow-through microfluidic reactor: Development and clinical application. Nucl. Med. Biol. 42: 578-584 (2015).