Bryan William Chang MD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Combined modality treatment; Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT); Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT); Molecular markers of tumor response and prognosis more...
- B.A., Williams College, 1997
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2003
- New possibilities and potential benefits for local control in locally recurrent pancreatic cancer. Lloyd S, Chang BW. J Gastrointest Oncol. 2013 Dec;4(4):340-342.
- A comparison of three treatment strategies for locally advanced and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer. Lloyd S, Chang BW. J Gastrointest Oncol. 2013 Jun;4(2):123-30. doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2078-6891.2013.011.
- Treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer: the role of radiation therapy. Johung K, Saif MW, Chang BW. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Feb 1;82(2):508-18. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2011.08.008. Epub 2011 Nov 9. Review.