Barbara E Ehrlich PhD
Professor of Pharmacology and of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Education & Training
- University of California at Los Angeles (1979)
- Pre-Doctoral Student
- Brown University and Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory, Providence, RI and Salsbury Cove, ME. Iodide transport in choroid plexus epithelium.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, MA. Lithium transport across squid axon membrane.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow and then Instructor
- Departments of Physiology and Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY Incorporation of cardiac and Paramecium calcium channels in lipid bilayers.
Honors & Recognition
- K.S. Cole Award for Excellence in Membrane Biophysics
Biophysical Society (2005)
- Science Council Member, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, MA (07/04/2004 - 07/03/2010)
- Board of Scientific Councilors, NICHD (06/06/2004 - 06/05/2011)