Alanna Schepartz Ph.D. 1987
Milton Harris '29 PhD Prof Chemistry; Professor of Molecular, Cellular, & Developmental Biology
Departments & Organizations
Organic chemistry; chemical biology; biosynthetic engineering; drug design; synthetic biology; Novel methods to inhibit HIV infection more...
- B.S., State University of New York-Albany, 1982
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 1987
- Visualizing tyrosine kinase activity with bipartite tetracysteine display. S. Ray-Saha & A. Schepartz, ChemBioChem. 2010, 11, 2089-2091
- Direct visualization of protein association in living cells with complex-edited electron microscopy. R.J. Dexter & A. Schepartz, Angew. Chem. 2010, 49, 7952-7954.
- Selective recognition of protein tetraserine motifs with a cell-permeable, pro-fluorescent bis-boronic acid. T.L. Halo, J. Appelbaum, E.M. Hobert, D.M. Balkin, & A. Schepartz, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 438-439