Steven B. Leder PhD, CCC-SLP
Professor of Surgery (Otolaryngology)
Departments & Organizations
Speech and swallowing abilities of patients with head and neck cancer; Tracheotomy; Ventilator dependency; Dysphagia diagnostics and rehabilitation more...
- M.A., University of Maryland, 1976
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 1983
- Leder SB, Judson BL, Sliwinski E, Madson L. Promoting safe swallowing when puree Is swallowed without aspiration but thin liquid is aspirated: Nectar is enough. Dysphagia 2013;28:58-62. Leder SB, Suiter DM, Murray J, Rademaker AW. Can an oral mechanism examination contribute to the assessment of odds of aspiration? Dysphagia 2013;28:370-374.
- Leder SB, Pauloski BR, Rademaker AW, Grammer T, Dikeman K, Kazandjian M, Mendes J, Logemann, JA. Verbal communication for the ventilator-dependent patient requiring an inflated tracheotomy tube cuff: A prospective, multi-center study on the Blom tracheotomy tube with speech inner cannula. Head & Neck (In Press).
- Leder SB, Suiter DM, Duffey D, Judson BL. Vocal fold immobility and aspiration status: A direct replication study. Dysphagia 27:265-270, 2012.