Ellen T Matloff, C.G.C.
Research Scientist in Genetics; Director, Cancer Genetic Counseling
Departments & Organizations
BRCA1; BRCA2; HNPCC; Hereditary cancer; Genetic patents; Genetic counseling; Genetic testing; Sexuality and cancer; Providers of genetic counseling more...
- B.S., Union College, 1991
- M.S., Northwestern University, 1993
- Pirzadeh Miller S, Bellcross C, Robinson L, Matloff ET. Direct to Consumer Genetic Testing:Helpful, Harmful, or Pure Entertainment? Community Oncology, 2011; 8: (6) 263-268.
- Matloff ET, Barnett RE. The Complexities of Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Colon Cancer. Semin Colon Rectal Surg, 2011; 22:95-99.
- Campfield Bonadies D, Moyer A, Matloff ET. What I Wish I'd Known Before Surgery: BRCA Carriers' Perspectives after Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy. Fam Cancer. 2011 Mar; 10 (1):79- 85.