Christine J Ko MD
Associate Professor of Dermatology and of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Office of Student ResearchCancer Center, Yale: Melanoma ProgramDermatology: General Dermatology: Yale Dermatology Associates; Dermatopathology | Pathology: Surgical Pathology: Dermatopathology
Adnexal tumors; Benign and malignant epidermal tumors; Vascular tumors more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1995
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1999
- Ko CJ, McNiff JM, Glusac EJ. Melanocytic nevi with features of Spitz nevi and Clark’s/dysplastic nevi (“Spark’s nevi”). J Cutan Pathol 2009;36:1063-1069.
- Ko CJ, Subtil A. Clear (pale) cell acanthosis as an incidental finding. J Cutan Pathol 200936:573-7.
- Ko CJ, Leffell DL, McNiff JM. Adenosquamous carcinoma: a report of 9 cases with p63 and cytokeratin 5/6 staining. J Cutan Pathol 200936:448-52.