Abhijit A. Patel MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Prostate and Urologic Cancers Program | Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Therapeutic Radiology/Radiation Oncology: Radiobiology | Therapeutic Radiology - Patient Care
Circulating tumor DNA; Next-generation sequencing; RNA profiling; Selection of nucleic acids from combinatorial libraries more...
- B.S., Yale College, 1995
- M.S., Yale College, 1995
- Ph.D., Yale University Graduate School, 2002
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2003
- Narayan A, Bommakanti A, Patel AA, (2015) High-throughput RNA profiling via up-front sample parallelization, Nature Methods, epub March 2, 2015.
- Narayan A, Carriero NJ, Gettinger SN, Kluytenaar J, Kozak KR, Yock TI, Muscato NE, Ugarelli P, Decker RH, Patel AA, (2012) Ultrasensitive measurement of hotspot mutations in tumor DNA in blood using error-suppressed multiplexed deep sequencing. Cancer Res, epub May 10, 2012.
- Patel AA, Chen M-H, Renshaw AA, D’Amico AV, (2007) PSA Failure Following Definitive Treatment of Prostate Cancer Having Biopsy Gleason Score 7 with Tertiary Grade 5. JAMA 298: 1533-8.