23 Yale Cancer Center physicians named to New York magazine's 'Best Doctors' list
New York magazine recently named 23 Yale Cancer Center physicians among the best in the New York metropolitan area in its 16th annual "Best Doctors" issue.
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a New York City research and information firm, determines the rankings based on a regional peer-review survey that asks thousands of licensed physicians to nominate the physicians who, in their judgment, are the best in their field and related fields.
The 2013 "Best Doctors" issue, which features a total of 1,198 physicians, is online at nymag.com/bestdoctors.
New York magazine’s “Best Doctors 2013” Yale Cancer Center physicians
- Mazoud Azodi, MD, Gynecologic Oncology
- Jean Bolognia, MD, Dermatology
- John Colberg, MD, Urology
- Frank Detterbeck, MD, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Richard Edelson, MD, Dermatology
- Sukre Emre, MD, Surgery
- Roy Herbst, MD, PhD, Medical Oncology
- Howard Hochster, MD, Medical Oncology
- Silvio Inzucchi, MD, Endocrinology
- John Kveton, MD, Otolaryngology
- David Leffell, MD, Dermatology
- Walter Longo, MD, Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Shirley McCarthy, MD, PhD, Diagnostic Radiology
- Pasquale Patrizio, MD, Reproductive Endocrinology
- John Persing, MD, Plastic Surgery
- Daniel Petrylak, MD, Medical Oncology
- Kenneth Roberts, MD, Radiation Oncology
- Ronald Salem, MD, Surgery
- Peter Schulman, MD, PhD, Urology
- Lynn Tanoue, MD, Pulmonary Disease
- Theodore Tsangaris, MD, Surgery
- Robert Udelsman, MD, Surgery
- Lynn Wilson, MD, Radiation Oncology
This article was submitted by Renee Elizabeth Gaudette on June 24, 2013.