Samuel G. Katz M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and PhysiologyCancer Center, Yale: Cancer Genetics & GenomicsPathology: Surgical Pathology: Hematopathology; Katz Lab; ExPath
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2004
- Ph.D., Harvard Medical School, 2004
- Katz SG, Fisher JK, Correll M, Bronson RT, Ligon KL, Walensky LD. Brain and testicular tumors in mice with progenitor cells lacking BAX and BAK. Oncogene, in press.
- LaBelle JL, Katz SG, Bird GH, Gavathiotis E, Stewart ML, Lawrence C, Fisher JK, Godes M, Pitter K, Kung AL, Walensky LD. A Stapled BIM peptide overcomes apoptotic resistance in hematologic cancers. Journal of Clinical Investigation 2012, 122(6):2018-2031.
- Gavathiotis E, Suzuki M, Davis ML, Pitter K, Bird GH, Katz SG, Tu H-C, Kim H, Cheng EH-Y., Tjandra N, Walensky LD. BAX activation is initiated at a novel interaction site. Nature 2008; 455:1076-1081.