Paul J Lombroso MD
Elizabeth Mears and House Jameson Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Neurobiology and of Psychiatry; Director, Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Child Study Center: Tourette’s Syndrome & Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders | Family, Genetic and Molecular Research | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program
Child and adolescent psychiatry; Neuropharmacology more...
- B.A., Harvard College, 1972
- M.D., Albert Einstein College, 1975
- Venkitaramani DV, Moura PJ, Picciotto MR, Lombroso PJ (in press) Striatal-Enriched protein tyrosine Phosphatase (STEP) knockout mice have enhanced hippocampal memory. Eur J Neurosci.
- Hicklin TR, Wu PH, Radcliffe RA, Freund RK, Goebel SM, Proctor WR, Lombroso PJ, Browning MD (in press) STriatal Enriched protein tyrosine Phosphatase (STEP) mediates ethanol inhibition of NMDA receptor activity at hippocampal glutamatergic synapses. PNAS
- Saavedra A, Giralt A, Rué L, Xifró X, Xu J, Ortega Z, Lucas J, Lombroso PJ, Alberch J, Pérez-Navarro E (in press) STEP expression and activity in Huntington’s disease-a STEP in the resistance to excitotoxicity. J Neuroscience.