Lloyd Garnet Cantley MD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Medicine (Nephrology) and Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology; Vice Chair, Research
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Cellular & Molecular Physiology: Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track | Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Internal Medicine: Nephrology
Nephrology; Acute Kidney Injury; Physiology and integrative medical biology; Epithelial cell migration and morphogenesis; Epithelial cell adhesion; Migration; Branching tubulogenesis more...
- B.S., West Virginia Wesleyan College, 1977
- M.D., West Virginia University, 1981
- Guo J-K., Shi H., Koraishy F., Marlier A., Ding Z., Shan A., and Cantley L.G. The Terminator mouse: a diphtheria toxin receptor knockin mouse strain for rapid and efficient enrichment of desired cell lineages. Kid. Int., 2013; in press.
- Schmidt I., Hall I.E., Kale S., Lee S., Lin S.R., He C.H., Lee Y., Chupp G., Moeckel G., Lee C.G., Elias J.A., Parikh C.R., and Cantley L.G. Chitinase 3-like 1 regulates the renal response to ischemic injury and predicts delayed allograft function. J.Am.Soc.Nephol. 2013; 24(2): 309-19.
- Guo J-K., Marlier A., Shi H., Shan A., Ardito T.A., Du Z-P, Kashgarian M., Krause D.S., Biemesderfer D., and Cantley L.G. Increased tubular proliferation as an adaptive response to glomerular albuminuria. J.Am.Soc.Nephrol. 2012; 23(3):429-437.