Jeffrey Townsend, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Asst Prof Ecology/Evolutionary Biology
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Brown University, 1994
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 2002
- Zhang, Z., and J.P. Townsend, 2009. Maximum-likelihood model averaging to profile clustering of site types across discrete linear sequences. PLoS Computational Biology 5(6): e1000421.
- Wang, Z., P.R. Johnston, Z.L. Yang, and J.P. Townsend, 2009. Evolution of reproductive morphology in leaf endophytes. PLoS ONE 4(1): e4246.
- Hodgins-Davis, A. and J.P. Townsend, 2009. Evolving gene expression: from G to E to G x E. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 24(12):649-658.