Don Nguyen PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells | Stem Cell Niche and Homing | Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell Symmetry
Pathology: Nguyen Lab
Metastasis; Lung cancer; Cancer genomics; Tumor microenvironment more...
- BS, McGill University, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Rochester, 2004
- Cheung, W.K.C., Zhao, M., Liu, Z., Stevens, L.E., Cao, P.D., Fang, J.E., Westbrook, T.F., and Nguyen, D.X. (2013). Control of alveolar differentiation by the lineage transcription factors GATA6 and HOPX inhibits lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. Cancer Cell, 23 (6): 725-738. Featured article.
- Nguyen DX. (2011). Tracing the origins of metastasis. J Pathol. 223(2): 196-205.
- Nguyen, D.X., Chiang, A.C., Zhang, H.F.X., Kim, J.Y., Kris, M.G., Ladanyi, M., Gerald, W.L., and Massague, J. WNT/TCF signaling through LEF1 and HOXB9 mediates lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. Cell, 138(1): 51-62 (2009).