Chuck Sindelar PhD
Assistant Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural BiologyStructural BiologyMolecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1992
- Ph.D., University of California at San Francisco, 2002
- C. Sindelar; N. Grigorieff. An adaptation of the Wiener filter suitable for analyzing images of isolated single particles. J. Struct. Biol. 176:60-74 (2011).
- C. Sindelar. A seesaw model for intermolecular gating in the kinesin motor protein. Biophysical Reviews 3:85-100 (2011).
- Sindelar*; K. Downing. An atomic-level mechanism for activation of the kinesin molecular motors. PNAS 107:4111-4116 (2010).