Angeliki Louvi PhD
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Vertebrate neural development; mechanisms of brain morphogenesis and pathogenesis; blood-CSF barrier; choroid plexus; hydrocephalus; cerebrovascular disease; cerebral cavernous malformation; neurodevelopmental disorders; CADASIL; Notch signaling; structural brain disorders more...
- BS, University of Athens, 1987
- Ph.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1997
- Louvi, A. and Artavanis-Tsakonas, S. (2012). Notch and disease: A growing field. Semin. Cell. Dev. Biol. 23, 473-480.
- Louvi, A. and Grove, E.A. (2011). Cilia in the CNS: the Quiet Organelle Takes Center Stage. Neuron 69, 1046-1060.
- Louvi, A.*, Chen, L., Two, A. M., Zhang, H., Min, W., and Günel, M.* (2011). Loss of cerebral cavernous malformation 3 (Ccm3) in neuroglia leads to CCM and vascular pathology. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 108, 3737-3742.