Nii Antie Addy PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Neurobiology of addiction; In vivo electrochemistry; Behavioral pharmacology; Systems neuroscience; Neurotransmission; Signal transduction more...
- B.S., Duke University, 2000
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2007
- Solecki W, Wickham R, Behrens S, Wang J, Zwerling B, Mason G, Addy NA (2013). Differential role of ventral tegmental area acetylcholine and N-Methyl-D-Aspartate receptors in cocaine-seeking. Neuropharmacology. In press.
- Wickham RJ, Solecki W, Rathbun LR, McIntosh JM and Addy NA. (2013) Ventral tegmental area alpha6beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors modulate phasic dopamine release in the nucleus accumbens core. Psychopharmacology. Apr 30 Epub.
- Wickham RJ, Solecki W, Rathbun LR, Neugebauer NM, Wightman RM and Addy NA. (2013) Advances in studying phasic dopamine signaling in brain reward mechanisms. Frontiers in Bioscience. E5, 982-999, June 1. Review.