Charles A Greer PhD
Professor of Neurosurgery and of Neurobiology; Vice Chair of Research, Neurosurgery; Director, Interdepartmental Neuroscience Graduate Program
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells
Neurosurgery: Greer Lab
Development; Specificity of synaptic circuits; Aging; Cellular and molecular biology of the nervous system more...
- B.A., University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 1971
- Ph.D., University of Colorado, 1978
- Imamura F and Greer CA (2015). Segregated labeling of olfactory bulb projection neurons based on their birthdates. European Journal of Neuroscience 41: 147-156.
- Bartel, D, Rela L, Hsieh L and Greer CA (2015). Dendrodendritic synapses in the mouse olfactory bulb external plexiform layer. Journal of Comparative Neurology. Available online on 07 February 2015.
- Chen C, Zou D, Altomare C, Xu L, Greer CA and Firestein S (2014). Nonsensory target-dependent of piriform cortex. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (USA) 111: 16931-16936.