Daeyeol Lee PhD
Professor of Neurobiology and of Psychology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Office of Student ResearchInterdepartmental Neuroscience ProgramNeurobiology: Kavli Institute for Neuroscience; Swartz Program in Theoretical NeurobiologyStress & Addiction Clinical Research Program
Neural mechanisms of sequence learning and selection, decision making under uncertainty, inter-temporal choice, token & conditioned reinforcements; Reinforcement learning; Behavioral economics and game theory; Function of primate prefrontal cortex and basal ganglia; Coding and transmission of information in a population of neurons more...
- B.A., Seoul National University, 1989
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- Seo H, Cai X, Donahue CH, Lee D (2014) Neural correlates of strategic reasoning during competitive games. Science. In press.
- Livingstone MS, Pettine WW, Srihasam K, Moore BS, Morocz IA, Lee D (2014) Symbol addition by monkeys: evidence for normalized quantity coding. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the USA. 111:6822-6827.
- Donahue CH, Seo H, Lee D (2013) Cortical signals for rewarded actions and strategic exploration. Neuron 80: 223-234