Alan Anticevic PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and of Psychology; Administrative Director, NIAAA Center for the Translational Neuroscience of Alcoholism
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Center for the Translational Neuroscience of Alcoholism | Psychology Section | Anticevic Lab
Schizophrenia; Psychotic disorders; Working memory; Emotion regulation; Substance abuse; Functional neuroimaging methods; Functional connectivity more...
- M.A., Washington University School of Medicine, St.Louis, 2007
- Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine, St.Louis, 2011
- Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2011
- Anticevic, A., Cole, M.W., Repovs, G., Murray J.D., Brumbaugh, M.S., Winkler, A.M., Savic, A., Krystal, J.H., Pearlson, G.D., & Glahn, D.C. (2013). Thalamo-cortical disturbances in schizophrenia and bipolar illness. Cerebral Cortex. (Email for reprint).
- Cole, M.W., Reynolds, J.R., Bassett, D., Power, J.D., Repovs, G., Anticevic, A., Braver, T.S. (In Press). Multi-task connectivity reveals flexible hubs for adaptive task control. Nature Neuroscience.
- Anticevic, A., Cole, M.W., Murray, J.D., Corlett, P.R., Wang, X-J., Krystal, J.H. (2012) The role of default network deactivation in cognition and disease. Trends in Cognitive Sciences. 16(12):584-92