Vincent Allen Pieribone PhD
Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology and of Neurobiology; Associate Fellow, John B. Pierce Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Cellular & Molecular Physiology: Membrane Proteins - Ion Channels | Membrane Biophysics | Cellular Neurophysiology | Neurobiology and Physiology of Synapses | Cell to Cell Communication | Physiology of Human Disease | Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track | Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Physiology | John B. Pierce Laboratory
John Pierce Laboratory
Neurophysiology; Neurotransmission; Voltage dye imaging; Sensory physiology; Drug development; Coral biology; Fluorescent proteins more...
- B.A., New York University, 1986
- Ph.D., New York University, 1992
- Baker BJ, Mutoh H, Dimitrov D, Akemann W, Perron A, Iwamoto Y, Jin L, Cohen LB, Isacoff EY, Pieribone VA, Hughes T, Knöpfel T. Genetically encoded fluorescent sensors of membrane potential. Brain Cell Biol, 36:53-67, 2008.
- Gruber DF, Kao HT, Janoschka S, Tsai J, Pieribone VA. Patterns of fluorescent protein expression in Scleractinian corals. Biol Bulletin, 215:143-54, 2008.
- Kao HT, Li P, Chao HM, Janoschka S, Pham K, Feng J, McEwen BS, Greengard P, Pieribone VA, Porton B. Early involvement of synapsin III in neural progenitor cell development in the adult hippocampus J Comp Neurol, 507:1860-1870, 2008.