Matthew S Rodeheffer PhD
Assistant Professor of Comparative Medicine and of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Departments & Organizations
WHRY Pilot Project Program Investigators
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Office of Student Research
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental BiologyStem Cell Center, Yale: Tissue Specific Stem Cells; Signal Transduction and Cell GrowthComparative Medicine: Integrative Cell Signaling & Neurobiology of Metabolism (ICSNM): Rodeheffer LabDiscovery to Cure Internship
Genomics; Stem Cells more...
- B.S., University of Washington (Seattle), 1997
- Ph.D., Emory University, 2002
- Rodeheffer MS, Birsoy K, Friedman JM. Identification of white adipocyte progenitor cells in vivo. (2008) Cell. 135(2):240-9.
- Zeigerer A, Rodeheffer MS, McGraw TE, Friedman JM. Insulin regulates leptin secretion from 3T3-L1 adipocytes by a PI 3 kinase independent mechanism. (2008) Exp Cell Res. 314(11-12):2249-56.
- Bonawitz ND, Rodeheffer MS, Shadel GS (2006) Defective mitochondrial gene expression results in reactive oxygen species-mediated inhibition of respiration and reduction of yeast life span. Mol Cell Biol. 26(13):4818-29.