Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Cellular & Molecular Physiology
Growth control; RNA; Translation; Cancer biology; Signaling; Biochemistry; Bioinformatics; Metabolism more...
- Sc.B., Brown University, 2000
- Ph.D., Massachusettes Institute of Technology, 2008
- Thoreen CC, Chantranupong L, Keys HR, Wang T, Gray NS, Sabatini DM. (2012). A unifying model for mTORC1-mediated regulation of mRNA translation. Nature. 485:109-13.
- Peterson TR, Laplante M, Thoreen CC, Sancak Y, Kang SA, Kuehl WM, Gray NS, Sabatini DM. (2009). DEPTOR is an mTOR inhibitor frequently overexpressed in multiple myeloma cells and required for their survival. Cell. 137:873-86.
- Thoreen CC, Kang SA, Chang JW, Liu Q, Zhang J, Gao Y, Reichling LJ, Sim T, Sabatini DM, and Gray NS. (2009). An ATP-competitive inhibitor reveals rapamycin-insensitive functions of mTORC1. J Biol Chem. 284:8023-32.