Walther H Mothes PhD
Associate Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Microbial Pathogenesis: Mothes Lab
cell biology; retroviral replication; retroviruses; immune; viral biology; genetic; biochemical; cell imaging; Viral entry and exit; Retroviruses including HIV more...
- B.C., Humboldt University of Berlin, 1993
- Ph.D., Humboldt University of Berlin, 1998
- Jin J., Li F., and Mothes W. (2011). Viral determinants of polarized assembly of the murine leukemia virus. J. Virol. 85(15):7672-82.
- Mothes W, Sherer NM, Jin J, Zhong P. (2010). Virus cell-to-cell transmission. J Virol. 84(17):8360-8.
- Jin J, Sherer NM, Heidecker G, Derse D and Mothes W. (2009) Assembly of the murine leukemia virus is directed towards sites of cell-cell contact PLoS Biol.7:e1000163