Zenta Walther MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology; Medical Director, YNHH Tumor Profiling Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Cytoskeleton and Cell Morphogenesis | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Yale Medical Group
Pathology: Surgical Pathology: GI and Liver Pathology
epithelial polarity and proliferation control; intestinal epithelial homeostasis; intestinal barrier function; innate immune signalling more...
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1994
- M.D., Cornell University, 1995
- Walther, Z., and J. Sklar. 2011. Molecular Tumor Profiling for Prediction of Response to Anti-Cancer Therapies. Cancer J. 17:71-79.
- Walther, Z. and D.J. Jain. 2011. Molecular pathology of hepatic neoplasms: classification and clinical significance. Pathol. Res. Int. Apr 7:403929.
- Lozovatsky, L., Abayasekara, N., Piawah, S., and Walther, Z. 2009. CASK deletion in intestinal epithelia causes mislocalization of LIN7C and the DLG1/Scrib polarity complex without affecting cell polarity. Mol. Biol. Cell 20:4489-4499.