Sreeganga Chandra PhD
Associate Professor of Neurology and of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Office of Student Research
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental BiologyProgram in Cellular Neuroscience, Neurodegeneration and RepairInterdepartmental Neuroscience ProgramStem Cell Center, YaleNeurology: Chandra LabNational Gaucher Disease Treatment Center
Presynaptic Biology; Synapse Maintenance; Parkinson's Disease; Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neurodegeneration more...
- B.S., St. Joseph's College, Bangalore, India, 1989
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 1997
- Vargas, K.J., Makhani, S., Davis, T., Westphal, C., Castillo, P.E., and Chandra, S.S. (2014). Synucleins regulate the kinetics of synaptic vesicle endocytosis. J. Neuroscience. 34, 9364-9376. Cover Article
- Vargas, K.J., and Chandra, S.S. (2014). Synucleins. In Michael Caplan (Ed.), Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences, Elsevier, Oxford. In Press.
- Westphal, C. and Chandra, S. (2013). Synucleins generate membrane curvature. J. Biol. Chem. 288, 1829-1840. PMID: 23184946