Lynn Cooley PhD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Genetics and Professor of Cell Biology and of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Director, Combined Program in the Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Cytoskeleton and Cell Morphogenesis; Genetics and Genomics
Stem Cells and Tissue Repair
Molecular Genetics of Drosophila Oogenesis; Actin Cytoskeleton Regulation; Drosophila; Oogenesis; Ring Canal; Ovarian Muscle Function more...
- B.A., Connecticut College, 1976
- Ph.D., University of Texas, 1984
- Airoldi, S.J., McLean, P., Shimada, Y and Cooley, L. (2011) Intercellular protein movement in syncytial Drosophila follicle cells. J. Cell Sci., in press.
- Shimada, Y., Burn, K.M., Niwa, R. and Cooley, L. (2011) Reversible response of polarized transport to nutrient stress during Drosophila early oogenesis. Devel. Biol., 355:250-262.
- Hudson, A. and Cooley, L. (2010) Drosophila Kelch functions with Cullin-3 to organize the ring canal cytoskeleton. J. Cell Biol. 188: 29-37.