Andrew Goodman PhD
Assistant Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis
Departments & Organizations
Microbiota; Microbiome; Genomics; Gnotobiotic; Germfree; Symbiosis; Gut; Flora; Bacteria; Pathogen more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1999
- Ph.D., Harvard Medical School, 2006
- Goodman, A.L., Kallstrom, G., Faith, J.J., Reyes, A., Moore, A., Dantas, G., and Gordon, J.I. Extensive personal human gut microbiota culture collections characterized and manipulated in gnotobiotic mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 108(15) p6252-6257 (2011).
- Goodman, A.L., McNulty, N.P., Zhao, Y., Leip, D., Mitra, R.D., Lozupone, C.A., Knight, R., and Gordon, J.I. Identifying genetic determinants needed to establish a human gut symbiont in its habitat. Cell Host and Microbe 6 (3) p279-289 (2009).
- Goodman, A.L. and Gordon, J.I. Our unindicted coconspirators: human metabolism from a microbial perspective. Cell Metabolism 12(2) p111-116 (2010).