Mark Jay Shlomchik PhD, MD
Professor (Adjunct) of Laboratory Medicine and Professor of Immunobiology; Associate Director, Transfusion Service
Departments & Organizations
Autoimmunity; Blood or Blood Products or Transfusions; Bone Marrow Transplantation; Immunobiology; Immunology; Immunopathology; Immunotherapy; Lymphocytes; Transgenic Animals more...
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1989
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Teichmann, L.L., M.L. Harris, M. Kashgarian, B Reizis, D.H. Kaplan, M.J. Shlomchik. 2010. Dendritic Cells in Lupus are not Required for Activation of T and B Cells but Promote their Expansion Resulting in Tissue Damage. Immunity, 33:967-78.
- Good-Jacobson, K. L. and M. J. Shlomchik. 2010. Plasticity and heterogeneity in the generation of memory B cells and long-lived plasma cells: the influence of germinal center interactions and dynamics. J. Immunol. 185: 3117-3125.
- Tomayko, M.M., N.C. Steinel, S.M. Anderson, M.J. Shlomchik. 2010. Cutting Edge: Hierarchy of Maturity of Murine Memory B Cell Subsets. J. Immunol., 185:7146-50.