Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and of Physics; Assoc Prof Dept of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science and Physics; Associate Professor
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
School of Engineering and Applied Science
protein-protein interactions; intrinsically disordered proteins; active media; cell motion; wound healing in epithelial tissue; molecular dynamics simulations; statistical mechanics; Markov state modeling more...
- B.S., Duke University, 1994
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1999
- G. Lois, J. Blawzdziewicz, and C. S. O'Hern, "Reliable Protein Folding on Complex Energy Landscapes: The Free Energy Reaction Path", Biophys. J. 95 (2008) 2692.
- A. L. Cortajarena, G. Lois, E. Sherman, C. S. O'Hern, L. Regan, and G. Haran, "Non-random-coil behavior as a consequence of extensive PPII structure in the denatured state", J. Mol. Biol. 382 (2008) 203.
- G. Lois, J. Blawzdziewicz, and C. S. O'Hern, "Percolation Model for Slow Dynamics in Glass-Forming Materials", Phys. Rev. Lett. 102 (2009) 015702.