Zuoheng Anita Wang PhD
Assistant Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
Statistical Genetics; Bioinformatics; Genomics more...
- M.S., University of Florida, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 2009
- Wu, C., DeWan, A., Hoh, J., and Wang, Z., (2011) A comparison of association methods correcting for population stratification in case-control studies. Annals of Human Genetics, 75:418-427.
- Wang, Z., (2011) Direct assessment of multiple testing correction in case-control association studies with related individuals. Genetic Epidemiology, 35:70-79.
- Wang, Z., and McPeek, M.S., (2009) An incomplete-data quasi-likelihood approach to haplotype-based genetic association studies on related individuals. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 104:1251-1260.