Jeffrey Townsend, Ph.D.
Asst Prof Ecology/Evolutionary Biology; Director of Bioinformatics, Yale Center for Analytical Sciences
Departments & Organizations
- Sc.D., Brown University, 1994
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 2002
- Ndeffo Mbah, M. L., Medlock, J., Meyers, L. A., Galvani, A. P., & Townsend, J. P. (2013). Optimal targeting of seasonal influenza vaccination toward younger ages is robust to parameter uncertainty. Vaccine.
- McBride, R. C., Boucher, N., Park, D. S., Turner, P. E., & Townsend, J. P. (2013). Yeast response to LA virus indicates coadapted global gene expression during mycoviral infection. FEMS yeast research, 13(2), 162-179.
- Townsend, J. P., Bøhn, T., & Nielsen, K. M. (2012). Assessing the probability of detection of horizontal gene transfer events in bacterial populations. Frontiers in microbiology, 3.