Benjamin E Turk PhD
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Office of Student ResearchSignal TransductionPharmacologySignal Transduction
Cell signaling; Protein kinases; Chemical biology; Proteomics; Metalloproteases; Protein engineering more...
- B.A., Oberlin College, 1990
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1999
- Chen, C., Ha, B. H., Thévenin, A. F., Lou, H. J., Zhang, R., Yip, K. Y., Peterson, J. R., Gerstein, M., Kim, P. M., Filippakopoulos, P., Knapp, S., Boggon, T. J., Turk, B. E. Identification of a major determinant for serine-threonine kinase phosphoacceptor specificity. Mol. Cell 53, 140-147 (2014).
- Lee, Y. J., Jeschke, G. R., Roelants, F. M., Thorner, J., Turk B. E. Reciprocal phosphorylation of yeast glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenases in adaptation to distinct types of stress. Mol. Cell. Biol. 32, 4705-4717 (2012).
- Bannwarth, L., Goldberg, A. B., Chen, C., Turk, B. E. Identification of exosite-targeting inhibitors of anthrax lethal factor by high throughput screening. Chem. Biol. 19, 875-882 (2012).