Z. Ping Lin PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Pharmacology
Departments & Organizations
Homologous Recombination Repair; Assay Development; High-Throughput and In Silico Screening; Drug Development; Synthetic Lethality; Chemoresistance; Cancer Stem Cells. more...
- B.S., Taipei Medical College, 1991
- Ph.D., George Washington University Medical Center, 1999
- Lin, Z.P., Ratner, E.S., Whicker, M.E., Lee, Y., and Sartorelli, A.C. Triapine disrupts CtIP-mediated homologous recombination repair and sensitizes ovarian cancer cells to poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase and topoisomerase inhibitors. Mol. Cancer Res. 12: 381-393 (2014).
- Ratner, E.S., Sartorelli, A.C., and Lin, Z.P. Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors: on the horizon of tailored and personalized therapies for epithelial ovarian cancer. Curr Opin Oncol. 24: 564-71 (2012).
- Lin, Z.P., Lee, Y., Lin, F., Belcourt, M.F., Li, P., Cory, J.G., Glazer, P.M., and Sartorelli, A.C. Reduced level of ribonucleotide reductase R2 subunits increases dependence on homologous recombination repair of cisplatin-induced DNA damage. Mol. Pharmacol. 80: 1000-1012 (2011).